Saturday 27 April 2019

Maths buddy (colaborative buddy learning) - Using an App called Number Pieces



This is my first attempt at using the Number Pieces Google Chrome app.  It didn't quite go according to plan, but that's all part of learning. I'll give it another go in class with you guys and girls tomorrow.

I used my laptop to make my images and then an app called Screencastify to record myself narrating. Then I put it straight onto the blog. So you can choose to use your Chromebook ( Google Chrome Apps - Number Pieces download this I'll show you how) or record yourselves (you and a buddy) on an ipad then save it to Drive then onto your blogs immediately.

Don't worry about them being perfect. With your buddy plan out your lesson using the app then think about what you're both going to say. Record and blog it...you'll get beter every time you do a lesson/presentation.

Give yourselves a time goal of, let's say... 20 minutes to make your presentation, 5 minutes to narrate and 5 minutes to blog it.  We'll see how you get on in class.



No comments:

Post a Comment